Surgical Dental Assistant Full-Time
Practice Description: We are a busy multiple-doctor practice seeking a hard-working individual who can get along with others and have a good time while working!
Job Description: We are in need of a dental assistant to assist in surgical procedures. No prior surgical experience is needed, and we will train the right assistant.
- Welcoming new patients for their consults
- Taking digital x-rays, PANOs and CBCTs
- Assisting the doctor in all appointments from the new patient exams, surgery, and follow-up appointments
- Taking clinical photos
- Entering a preliminary treatment plan before a smooth handoff to a treatment coordinator
- Ability to explain the procedures to a patient
- Set up and clean up all ops for different procedures
- Sterilize instruments
- Maintain accurate patient notes
Pay Range: $20.00 to $30.00
401K: Yes, after one year.
Medical/Dental Insurance: Yes
Paid Time Off: Yes
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 3
Number of Assistants: 4
Number of Front Office Staff: 4
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Mon-Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, and Friday 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Years Experience Required: 2
Required Skills: General dental assisting skills
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases like a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!