Dental Professionals is the premier dental staffing company in the state of Washington and currently expanding into Oregon. In operation since 1981, we service hundreds of clients from private practice dental offices and corporate dental clinics to various government agencies. We pride ourselves on using innovative technologies to enhance our services to our clients and employees. We are seeking a Full-Time Staffing Specialist to join our team.
Responsibilities and job description:
· Work in call center environment with a hybrid work arrangement, both remotely and in office, interacting with clients and employees via telephone, text messaging, email, and our technology platform.
· Take customer service calls from dental clients to create job orders for staffing needs and then match available dental employee schedules with client job orders. Proactively offer work to dental workers and book them on client job orders.
· Achieve high job order booking and fulfillment numbers to aid team in meeting and exceeding team goals.
· Manage client and employee relationships in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
· Make sales calls to prospective new clients a couple of hours weekly to generate new business.
· Occasionally utilize recruitment resources and social media platforms to develop relationships with new talent and attract workers into our employee network.
The ideal person for this role is:
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented, proactive, and consistently drives towards results
· Friendly, personable, and enjoys working with people over the phone
· Has great attention to detail
· Natural team player
· Has a positive “Can Do” attitude
· Service-oriented to both our clients and our employees
· Flexible and able to perform different tasks depending on current business need
· Accountable, responsible, and has integrity
· Comfortable learning new technologies and basic Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
The following experiences are helpful but not required:
· Previous experience working in sales, call centers, or collections
· Prior work experience in the dental industry
· Previous HR, staffing, or recruiting experience
This is a hybrid position. Must be able to work remotely and work in office in Bellevue, WA on occasion. Training must be in person in Bellevue, WA, but we are open to hiring the right candidate living anywhere in the Pacific Northwest.
Dental Professionals is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive pay and a full benefits package including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, 401k, Pretax Commuter Benefit (WA only), and Free Employee Assistance and Discount Programs.
This role starts at $22-$26 per hour depending on experience plus opportunity for bonuses.
If interested, please include a cover letter with your resume and application.