Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator
Practice Description: Busy, but fun family dental office in Bellevue looking for a full-time, Patient Care Coordinator. We are open Monday-Friday, 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. Position is for 4 10-hour days.
Job Description: • Greet and check in all patients, update insurance and contact info
• Manage phones/voicemail
• Process electronic claims
• Run EOD, EOM, and EOY reports
• Call labs for pick-ups
• Call the next day’s patients if they have not confirmed with Modento
• Monitor Modento/Mango platforms throughout the day and respond to patient requests and patient intake information that must be entered by hand.
• Check scheduled appointments for the correct providers and services. Make sure the proposed treatment is attached to appointments. Send estimate for appts totaling $300 or more. (one week out)
• Make sure extraction and implant placement appts have pre-med sent in pharmacy to start 2 days prior to appt
• Walk out services (research proper coding) for all patients seen throughout the day, and collect any outstanding balances.
• Process new patient paperwork
• Contact new patients' previous dental office to acquire X-rays
• Answer phones, triage emergency calls
• Run interference between patients and doctors
• Schedule preventative and restorative appointments
• Process payments—insurance and private (cash, check and credit card, CareCredit)
• Manage 5 provider schedules per day
• Coordinate oral surgery dates with anesthesiologist and patients
• Follow up on outstanding insurance claims
• Compile treatment plans/letters
• Run route slips and schedules for the next day and put them into the corresponding ops
• Reconcile the day’s cash/check deposit
• Reconcile the day’s credit card payments
• Run production reconciliation and adjustment reconciliation reports for both doctors
• Submit new Invisalign cases
Pay Range: $30.00 to $35.00
401K: Yes, Simple IRA with 3% matching after 2 years of employment
Medical: Yes, the Employer pays 75% of employee premiums
Dental Insurance: Yes, Lab fee only for employees and immediate family
Disability: Yes, We offer Aflac
Paid Time Off: Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and 0.04 hours per every hour worked.
Other Benefits: 10-1/2 paid holidays, including your birthday
Number of Dentists: 3
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 5
Number of Assistants: 4
Number of Front Office Staff: 3
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 6:30 am to 5:30 pm. We see patients from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. We arrive 15 to 30 mins prior and leave as late as 5:30 p.m. It varies daily.
Years Experience Required: 1
Required Skills: Customer service skills, phone etiquette, attention to detail, dental terminology, ability to multi-task, openness to feedback, ability to work well with different personality types.
Other Requirements: Good attendance, cheerful attitude, willingness to learn
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify as our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, sometimes as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!