Dental Hygienist Part-Time
Practice Description: General and Periodontist office, Looking to schedule 2nd hygiene column Mon,Tues, Thurs.
Our state of the art general and periodontal office is looking for an exceptional team player that is excited about the dental profession, has a desire for continuous growth and is able to function as part of a dynamic and highly fast paced office.
Our ideal candidate would possess:
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to promote, discuss and educate our patients about high quality dentistry
• Knowledge and skills to manage a contemporary hygiene department and periodontal program
• Approach each patient with openness and strong desire to encourage excellent overall health
• Polished in appearance with a super attitude and confident in building relationships with patients
• Demonstrate initiative, leadership, graciousness, and positivity in challenging situations on a daily basis.
• Willing to help out in all areas of the office out of consideration, not obligation
• Experience with Eaglesoft and digital x-rays are preferred.
Pay Range: We offer a competitive salary plus a great benefit package for the exceptional candidate.
Paid Time Off:
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Assistants: 4
Number of Front Office Staff: 1
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Mon 7:30-3. Tues. 7:30-5, Thurs 7:30-5
Years Experience Required: New grads welcome
Required Skills: Licensed RDH
Other Requirements: Eaglesoft a plus
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!