Dental Hygienist Full-Time
Practice Description: Family-orientated single doctor practice in Sammamish, WA. Our beloved hygienist of 18 years is retiring, and we are looking for a hygienist to join the team. We are a team of professionals who like to have fun, laugh and make the best of each day!
Job Description: Welcomes patients and gets them into the appropriate treatment room.
· Reviews patient health histories, document all medications and medical conditions, and note any abnormalities.
· Performs the setup and breakdown of all operatory equipment, instruments, and documents on time to meet regulatory and compliance requirements and to keep the doctor on schedule with daily patient care.
· Actively delivers a positive patient experience by striving to keep patients focused on the best possible treatment.
· Reviews the patient’s chart through the practice Hygiene Chart Review process to determine any missing patient documents/information at least 3 days before the day of the patient’s appointment and follow the hygienist SOP to obtain patient information.
· Performs dental, periodontal therapy and any treatment for each patient per practice protocol.
· Uses appropriate periodontal modalities per practice protocol for periodontal disease treatment and maintenance.
· Sends correspondence with pertinent follow-up documentation to the referring doctor no later than the same day of the patient’s appointments
· Actively participates in daily morning huddles for schedule review and ensures a smooth, productive day.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing referral networks; participating in practice study clubs.
· Trains and develops new hygienists.
· Conducts educational training and provides resources to better care for patients.
· Brings out-of-the-box thinking and ideas to advance company goals.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Surgical Mask
· N95 Mask
· Eye Protection
· Face Shield
· Head Covering
· UV Sanitizer
· Air Purifier
· HVE Suction Device
Pay Range: $65.00 to $68.00
401K: Yes, match 3%.
Dental Insurance: Yes, free in-house dental for employee
Paid Time Off: Vacation and Holiday Pay, 0-2 years, 3.08 pay period = 80 annually
Number of Dentists: 1
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Assistants: 1
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Sterilization Techs: 1
Work Schedule: Monday and Wednesday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Mon & Wed: AM huddle 6:35 AM; the first patient is at 7:00 AM.
Tue & Thurs: AM huddle 7:35 AM; the first patient is at 8:00 AM.
Years Experience Required: New graduates and experienced welcome to apply!
Other Requirements: · Maintains current BLS,
· State License Registrations or Certification as needed.
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify as our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, sometimes as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!