Dental Hygienist Full-Time
Practice Description: We are a small, private dental practice serving the Redmond area for 40 years. Employees enjoy a friendly cooperative team environment. Candidates are eligible for benefits including healthcare, dental care, 401(K), and PTO. Our typical hours are Tuesdays from 7:45-5:15, and Wednesdays through Fridays from 6:45-4:15.
Our new location will offer larger operatories, newer equipment, cloud-based EMR, and the option for our hygienist to add a 5th work day as desired (not to exceed 40 hours a week).
Job Description: Our ideal candidate is:
• Punctual, reliable, and manages time effectively to stay on schedule.
• Thorough and detail-oriented, both in clinical technique and maintaining current, up-to-date records.
• Friendly and sensitive to the patient’s overall experience.
• An effective communicator, comfortable demonstrating and explaining proper at-home care to patients.
• Comfortable explaining and recommending treatment based on a doctor’s diagnosis.
• A team player, willing to help out with other areas of the practice as time in your schedule allows.
• Willing to adapt and learn as we introduce new procedures or technologies.
• Proficient with computer systems, digital x-rays, and chartless clinical notes.
• Comfortable turning around your own rooms and running sterilization.
• Comfortable maintaining your instruments in good working condition.
Our office discloses plaque with every hygiene appointment, and we take intraoral photos to review with the patient. 60 minute prophies, 80-90 minute SRP for 2 quads 4341, or 3 quads 4342.
Pay Range: Base pay of $65+/hour translates to the base pay of $130k annually at 40 hours a week.
Bonus: $3000 loyalty bonus.
401K: Yes, with employer match for first 5%
Medical/Dental Insurance: Yes - Regence. Dental care is provided for employees.
Paid Time Off : Yes - 1 hour per 40 worked at the current location, and 90 hrs PTO at the new location.
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Assistants: 2
Number of Front Office Staff: 3
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Currently Tues 7:45 - 5:15, Wed-Fri 6:45 - 4:15, hour lunch daily
Years Experience Required: 3
Required Skills: Sedation, Nitrous administration, topical anesthetic, lidocaine injections, gentle, patient education
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify as our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, sometimes as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!