Dental Hygienist Full-Time
Practice Description: Our Dental Office is growing, and we are looking to add another hygienist!
Do you want to work in an environment where you are a respected and valued team member? Do you want to work in an environment where patients are treated like the individuals that they are? If you answered yes to these questions, then come join this Premier Dental Practice as a dental hygienist!
Hygienists typically see 1 patient per hour, 1 quad per hour.
We are looking for an energetic, positive person!
The position would be full-time, Monday-Thursday.
Flexible start date, preferably January.
Experience is strongly recommended. Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist with an active license.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Attend and contribute to the daily huddles.
· Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings.
· Speak, understand, and write grammatically correct English.
· Facilitate interoffice team communication with respectful and constructive problem-solving techniques.
· Make sure behavior, attitude, and beliefs are congruent with the values and vision of the practice.
· Maintain a clean and uncluttered environment in the work area.
· Focus conversation with the patient and his or her dental care.
· Educate patients at every opportunity.
· Greet each patient with a smile as a welcome guest to the practice.
· Introduce each new patient to other team members as needed.
· Listen to each patient's needs.
· Promote treatment plans and encourage patients to begin treatment.
· Maintain an outgoing, friendly attitude with patients and team members at all times.
· Ask each patient for a referral when appropriate.
· Complete tasks within given time frames.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Answer questions from patients and team members in good spirits.
· Combine efficiency, productivity, and caring for patients in all actions.
· Demonstrate exceptional human relations skills.
· Monitor key indicators each day to evaluate the attainment of its goals.
· Resolve conflict among team members quickly and fairly.
· Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Pay Range: $56.00 to $60.00
Dental Insurance: Yes
Paid Time Off: Vacation Pay and Parental Leave
Other Benefits: Profit Sharing
Number of Dentists: 1
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists:2
Number of Assistants: 3
Number of Front Office Staff:3
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: 7:30 am to 5:15 pm. We see patients M-Th 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch. We occasionally see patients for a half day on Friday (a few times per year).
Years Experience Required: New Grads Welcome
Required Skills: Registered Dental hygienist, friendly, personable, great patient service skills.
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify as our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, sometimes as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!