Dental Hygienist Full-Time
Practice Description: Patient centered private office.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination. Sterilize dental instruments properly.
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history.
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis.
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride).
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques).
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures.
- Take X-rays.
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer).
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient. In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA).
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A patient and friendly personality.
- Attention to detail.
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job.
Pay Range: $55-$70/hr
401K: Match 3%
Medical/Dental Insurance: office cover 80%
Paid Time Off: 16 days a year
Relocation Support: $2000
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 2
Number of Assistants: 3
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Sterilization Techs: 1
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 8-5
Years Experience Required: New graduates and experienced welcome to apply!
Required Skills: See job description
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!