Dental Hygienist Full-Time
Practice Description: In search of a permanent, full time dental hygienist to join our busy and fun family dental practice. Looking for a team player who is dependable and self-motivated. Our office is a fun and warm environment with a family feel. We are a teamwork focused office with employees who are willing to jump in and help when needed. We are a digital practice utilizing Dentrix and Dexis. Hygiene schedule runs on a one-hour per patient time block. Paid holidays, paid time off, paid continuing education, medical insurance offered, and Simple IRA retirement plan offered. We work Monday through Thursday 7am – 4pm. New grads welcome to apply.
Job Description: Scaling – prophy, perio prophy and SRP for adults and children
fl varnish placement
x-rays: bitewings, periapicals, full set and pano
intraoral photos when necessary
local anesthetic when necessary
placement of SDF and localized antibiotics as necessary
administer nitrous oxide as necessary
help with sterilization when available to do so
recall phone calls when available to do so
sealant placement occasionally
Pay Range: $55
401K:Simple IRA offered
Medical/Dental Insurance: Medical offered to employee only. Dr. pays 75% of premium and employee pays the other 25%. Dental is "free" unless there is a lab fee. Employee is responsible for lab fees.
Paid Time Off: 8 days after first year with accrual of 4 additional days after 5 year mark and 10 year mark.Total of 16 days after 10 years.
Other Benefits:6 paid holidays.
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Number of Assistants: 1
Number of Dentists: 1
Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Years Experience Required: 0
Required Skills: Hygiene: adult pro, child pro, perio maintenance, quad scales, fluoride varnish, placement of SDF, placement of sealants, anesthetic, dental x-rays including FMX and pano, help w/sterilization
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!