Dental Hygienist Part-Time
Practice Description: We are a private dental office that has been serving the Kitsap Community for 20 years. We have 2 dentists and 1 hygienist and lots of loyal patients who value the exceptional care we offer them and their families. We enjoy having fun and working as a team while taking care of our patient's dental needs.
Job Description: Registered Dental Hygienist – We offer Bonus Incentives for full and part-time employees!
We are a fast growing, privately owned dental office in Port Orchard, WA, seeking a talented, friendly, & enthusiastic Dental Hygienist to join us in a positive and encouraging professional working environment!
We are a friendly general dentistry office with 2 dentists – we are known for the great care, compassion, and friendly environment we offer our loyal patients and employees alike.
• Our cheerful work environment helps the day go by quickly.
• We believe in providing quality dental care, in a safe and relaxing environment, that we would want for our friends and family.
The Position: We are looking for a full-time & part-time dental hygienist who has excellent communication skills and a gentle, caring touch. A team player who enjoys people, laughter, and a job well done.
• We offer medical insurance, paid time off, bonus incentives, and more.
• Our patients are loyal and appreciative
• We have the latest equipment for you to take care of your patients – ultrasonic, chairside mobile digital x-ray, paperless charting, the Wand, CBCT digital imaging machine & up-to-date instruments.
• Dentrix proficiency preferred
• Restorative hygiene and administering anesthesia experience is a plus!
• Flexible morning and evening hours make it easy to "do life" outside the work hours.
Pay Range: $50-$65 hourly
Bonus: Bonus system in place based on production and patients seen
Medical/Dental Insurance: Yes
Paid Time Off: 3 weeks per year for full time employees
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Assistants: 4
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Sterilization Techs: 1
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday flexible schedule
Years Experience Required: All experience levels welcome to apply.
Required Skills: Registered Dental Hygiene license in WA state
Other Requirements: Dentrix knowledge and use of Wand a plus
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!