Dental Hygienist F/T and P/T
Job Title: Dental Hygienist
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Practice Overview: Camano Island General Dentistry is nestled in a picturesque location on Camano Island, conveniently accessible from I-5 exit 212 on SR532. Our practice is committed to providing comprehensive dental care in a beautiful and tranquil environment. With a focus on general dentistry, we strive to maintain the oral health and well-being of our patients through personalized care and attention to detail.
Job Description: We are seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our team at Camano Island General Dentistry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of dental hygiene procedures, including cleanings, scaling and root planing (S&RP), periodontal maintenance, perio charting, and radiographs. Familiarity with Dentrix software is preferred but not required.
- Perform dental cleanings to remove plaque, calculus, and stains from teeth.
- Conduct scaling and root planing procedures to treat periodontal disease.
- Provide periodontal maintenance for patients with gum disease.
- Perform thorough periodontal charting to assess the health of the gums.
- Take and develop dental radiographs as necessary for diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene techniques and preventive dental care.
- Active dental hygiene license in the state of Washington.
- Strong clinical skills and proficiency in dental hygiene procedures.
- Familiarity with Dentrix software is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach to care.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Supportive work environment with a focus on professional development.
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful location on Camano Island.
- Accessible location with easy access from I-5.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Dental Hygienist looking for an opportunity to join a general dental practice on Camano Island, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and become part of our commitment to providing exceptional dental care to our patients in a beautiful and tranquil setting. Apply now and take the next step in your dental hygiene career with us!
Pay Range: $57.00 to $65.00 an hour
Bonus: A $5,000 bonus will be offered after three months of employment for a full-time hire.
401K: Eligible for participation in 401k with a percentage of the employer match.
Medical/Dental Insurance: Medical insurance is available for full-time employees. Dental treatment is provided in-house at no cost except for any lab fees
Paid Time Off: Vacation, holiday, and sick pay benefits will accrue. Details can be discussed
Number of Dentists: 3
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 3
Number of Assistants: 3
Number of Front Office Staff: 3
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: We are ideally looking for a candidate to work 4 to 5 days per week. However, we can also accommodate someone who is looking to work less. Details can be discussed
Years Experience Required: New graduates and experienced welcome!
Required Skills: Usual qualifications for a dental hygienist. Prior familiarity with Dentrix is a plus but not a requirement.
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify as our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, sometimes as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!