Dental Hygienist F/T and/or P/T
Practice Description: Dr. and his team proudly provide quality dental care for the entire family - from the very young to the young at heart. We offer a wide range of services, including hygiene, routine dental treatment, and advanced care. Dr. is committed to serving his patients and alleviating their discomfort with conservative and step-wise approaches.
Job Description: Full-time and/or part-time dental hygienist wanted.
About the role:
• Carrying out screening and monitoring procedures
• Providing dental health education about tooth care and diet
• Offering advice and encouragement to patients
• Work directly with patients and give them advice on good oral health.
• Taking impressions and/or dental radiographs of teeth
• Applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
• To provide the best quality care for our patients.
• Keeping up to date with new developments within the profession and maintaining patient dental records
Pay Range: DOE
Paid Time Off:
Years Experience Required:
• Confident patient communication
• Strong clinical skills
• Licensed Certification
• Interpersonal Skills
• Attention to detail
• Oral communication
• Problem solving
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!