• We are positive, enthusiastic and passionate about dentistry.
• We provide quality care with both technology and compassion.
• We value open communication, high ethical standards, hard work and flexibility.
• We are a close-knit team that actively supports each member.
• We appreciate each other; we celebrate successes with each other and with our patients.
We have a highly collaborative and patient-friendly environment. We hold patients' comfort and health as our highest priority and our two doctors and team of staff members work together to help every person we meet feel better about themselves as a result of working with us.
Are you passionate about creating remarkable experiences for patients? Through team collaboration, do you strive to find the absolute best ways to care for patients? The Dental Assistant provides not only advanced technical assistance, but also provides a reassuring and pleasing experience for the patient.
• Prepare treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures
• Sterilize dental instruments and equipment for each patient
• Greet and prepare patients for treatment
• Expose diagnostic digital x-rays
• Record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient
• Take alginate impressions or digital scans of patient teeth and arches
• Assist the doctor during examinations and treatment procedures
• Use HVE, saliva ejector and A/W syringe effectively
• Apply topical anesthetic & desensitizing agents, as directed by provider
• Record treatment information in patient digital chart/records
• Train patients in techniques of oral hygiene and post-op instructions
• Make sure that patients remain comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment
• Work with team members to make each day’s schedule flow
• Participate in daily morning huddles and weekly staff meetings
Pay Range: Competitive
Bonus: Monthly based upon production/annual at end of year
401K: After 1 year of service
Medical/Dental Insurance: Medical group plan available, dental covered for staff and discounted for family
Paid Time Off: Yes
Other Benefits: Clinical attire paid by employer
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 4
Number of Assistants: 4
Number of Front Office Staff: 5
Number of Sterilization Techs: 1
Work Schedule: Tuesday & Friday position, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.(often opportunity to cover days off and vacations days)
Years Experience Required: Prefer 2 or more
Required Skills: RDA certificate, current license, computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Practiceworks/Carestream strongly preferred.
Other Requirements: COVID-19 vaccine required for all staff
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!