Practice Description: We are a long standing private practice with 3 generations of patients; patient's feel like family. They are greeted by our friendly dental team, our Pomsky dog greeter, and nature and wildlife photography throughout the office which makes for a serene and comforting environment. We use state of the art technology, including Cerec and the Primescan to make in-office crowns and implant crowns. The dentist acquired the practice this summer and we have maintained the original team and patients. We are looking to grow our fun and welcoming team!
Job Description: Looking for an assistant with training. One year experience required, need to be able to pack cord and make temporaries, Cerec, Invisalign, in-office whitening, and implant restoration experience preferred. Eaglesoft preferred but not required.
Primary Job Duties Include:
• Assist chair side with dental treatments as instructed
• Take and record dental histories and maintain digital patient records
• Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
• Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
• Equipment Maintenance – Perform routine maintenance on equipment
• Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings
• Maintain regular attendance and adhere to assigned work schedule and office policies
• Actively hand instruments and materials to Dentist during procedures in order to help maintain patient comfort and Dentist's efficiency
• Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image
• Strong organizational skills — you see what needs to be done and do it
• Must be articulate and service-oriented
• Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
• Works well in a team with humor, enthusiasm, respect and integrity
COVID: We are pleased to say we are doing everything we can to make both our patients and team members safe and comfortable! We are adhering to CDC guidelines.
Our core values are teamwork, respect & integrity. If you want to be a part of an office with these values, please submit your cover letter and resume. We are hiring ASAP. Hope to hear from you soon!
Pay Range: $24-$30/hr DOE
Bonus: Yes, a bonus program is in place
401K: Yes, 401K matching
Medical/Dental Insurance: Medical, complimentary or discounted dental and orthodontic care for family and employee
Paid Time Off: 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years or more
Other Benefits: Paid holidays, complimentary dental care, no weekends, flexible hours
Number of Dentists:1
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists:1 full-time, 1 part-time
Number of Assistants:1
Number of Front Office Staff:2
Number of Sterilization Techs:1
Work Schedule: Tuesday-Wednesday: 8-5, Thursday 9-6, Friday 8-4. 1 hour for lunch, no weekends.
Years Experience Required: 1
Required Skills: 1 year experience required, need to be able to pack cord and make temporaries, Cerec, Invisalign, in-office whitening, and implant restoration experience preferred. Eaglesoft preferred but not required.
Other Requirements: Front office skills
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!