Dental Assistant Full-Time
We have a warm practice in a relaxing environment that has been around long enough to watch our patients grow up and have family's of their own. Our patients' oral health is our top priority. We believe in educating our patients and empowering them with the information they need to make the best decision for their oral health and whole body. We create long-standing relationships with our patients, and think of them as our family.
We're a mature team, offering technologically advanced care and a wide array of procedures. We specialize in comprehensive care and aesthetic dentistry. As a small team, we are dedicated to each other, helping each other thrive to develop further in our skills.
Job Description: Are you a natural born caregiver? Do you love educating others? Are you looking for a long-term work environment?
Our well-established modern, single-provider, privately-owned general dentistry office is looking for an exceptional Dental Assistant. We are excited to have an enthusiastic new team member join us. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, patient management, the ability to multitask, with a willingness to learn.
We are conveniently centrally located in the heart of the Wallingford. This is a bustling office, with a loyal patient base. Open Monday-Thursday, 7:30-5PM.
• Digital X-rays/ Intra Oral Photographs
• Cerec Crowns/Digital Scanning
• Digital Charting
• Sterilization, Set-Up/Break-Down Operatories
• Prepare/Setup Trays for Procedures
• Attend to Patient’s Needs and Well-being
• Maintain Equipment
• Maintain Supply Stocks and working within Budgets
• 4-Handed Assisting through basic and advanced procedures
• Child Prophies
• WA State RDA License, certificates (CPR)
• Up-to date relevant vaccinations
• 2 Years Minimum Experience as a DA
• Tech Savvy, Experienced with Dentrix
• Punctuality, Dependability
• Great Positive Attitude, Empathy, Excellent Customer Service
• Great Team Player
• Ability to work with little supervision
• Multi-Tasker, Detail-Oriented
• Problem Solver
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to follow directions and learn; Can-do attitude and fast learner
• Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments, machines, tools, terms
• Digital Dentistry: x-rays, charting
• Maintaining supply stock
• Hair Bonnets
• Face Shields
• Custom made Mask Fitters
• K95, 95 Masks
• Medical Grade Air Purifiers in Each Op and Waiting Room
• Dry Shield Isolation System
• Less Providers in the Office
• Pre-Screening all patients and employees
Pay Range: DOE, Wages will be determined at time of hire depending on experience.
Medical/Dental Insurance: Yes
Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick time
Relocation Support: No
Number of Dentists: 1
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Assistants: 1
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Monday-Thursday; 7:30-5:00PM
Years Experience Required: 2 years
Required Skills: WA State RDA License, certificates (CPR) , tech savvy, experienced user with Dentrix , comprehensive understanding of dental instruments, machines, tools, procedures, terms, digital dentistry experience (xrays, charting) ability to maintain supply stock, punctuality, dependability, "can-do" positive attitude, empathy, excellent customer service, great team player, ability to work with little supervision, multi-tasker, detail-oriented , problem solver, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, willingness to follow directions and learn; can-do attitude and fast learner
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!