Dental Assistant Full-Time
Practice Description: We are committed to helping patients achieve the oral health they desire. Our goal is to provide exemplary dental care in a spirit of tender loving kindness.
Our office takes a holistic approach to dentistry. In addition to providing patients general and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. evaluates how the mouth interacts with the entire body, and how the whole person is affected by emotional, psychological, sociological and environmental factors that relate to their overall oral health.
We use techniques and procedures to minimize our impact on the environment. We “reduce, reuse and recycle,” and do not use toxic materials, like mercury-silver fillings, that contaminate our water supply. To “walk lightly on the earth” is a top priority.
One of our most important roles is to be knowledgeable dental health educators; we make patients aware of the best modern dentistry so they can make educated choices. Our hope is that patients will make an educated choices about dental health, so that their overall health and quality of life will be improved.
• Are you PASSIONATE about Dentistry?
• Are you EXCITED about giving patients a 'Rolls Royce / Nordstrom's' customer service experience?
• Can you exude PTS? Patients — 1st, Team 2nd, Self — last.
• Are you ENTHUSIASTIC about increasing people's level of health?
• Do you live from INTEGRITY? Will you be where you say you will be, when you say you will be there? Will you do, what you say you will do, when you say you will do it?
• Do you EXCEL in treatment plan presentation?
• Are you GOAL ORIENTED and MASTERFUL at designing and executing an ideal day?
• Are you METICULOUS about everything being, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN and follow infection control protocols and universal precautions to the 'T'?
• Do you DESIRE a place for everything and everything in its place?
• Do you feel like JUMPING FOR JOY every time a patient achieves that next level of health?
• Does it 'PUT THE JUICE IN YOUR DAY' to be part of a fun, upbeat team that is as committed to excellent patient care as you are?
• Are you more interested in focusing on the SOLUTIONS instead of the problems?
• Are you COMMITTED to constant and never ending improvement of yourself and those around you?
• Do you take ACCOUNTABILITY and RESPONSIBILITY for your actions? (vs. more concern in telling 'stories' and making excuses)
• Have you been an INVALUABLE, EXPERIENCED Dental Assistant for at least 2 years OR have you graduated from an ACCREDIATED dental assistant school?
We are WILLING & EAGER to TRAIN someone new to DENTAL ASSISTING who is EXCITED about learning!!
If you can truthfully answer yes to ALL the above questions, we want to meet you and talk about a position on our team!
We offer a competitive salary, and some benefits.
Pay Range: $20-$27 DOE
Paid Time Off:
Number of Dentists: 1
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 0
Number of Assistants: 0
Number of Front Office Staff: 1
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Tuesday through Thursday 7am-6pm
Years Experience Required: graduate-2 years
Required Skills:take X-rays, record all treatment notes, sterilize instruments and disenfect rooms per OSHA requirements, maintian fluid autoclave + ultrasonic + cold sterilization +x-ray processor
Other Requirements: LGBTQ + BIPOC Friendly
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!