Dental Assistant Full-Time
Practice Description: Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
We are hiring immediately for 2 full-time DA's for two different providers in our dental office and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are motivated to help our patients and communities.
We value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well-being. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
Job Description: * Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
* Maintain dental supplies, stock rooms
* Perform EFDA functions such as coronal polishing, fabricating of temporary crowns, , per state law
* Maintain a clean, sterile and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable
* Obtain dental history and/or records from patients (review patient health history and care-slips for completeness prior to providing to the Dentist for review)
* Prep patients for oral exams
* For ideal patient flow, manage your breaks and lunches to ensure adequate coverage
* Follow the guidelines set forth by the Operations Manager of the office
* Sets up and assists with minor dental procedures, as needed by setting up supplies, handling instruments
Pay Range: $25-$27/hr
Bonus: $2,000 after 90 days
Medical: Yes, including vision
Dental Insurance: Yes
Paid Time Off: Vacation pay, Holiday pay, Parental leave
Other Benefits: Disability insurance
Number of Dentists: 4
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 3
Number of Assistants: 7
Number of Front Office Staff: 4
Number of Sterilization Techs: 1
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, hours 7:15-5:00
Years Experience Required: New graduates and experienced welcome to apply!
Required Skills: X-ray certification, Infection control certification and EFDA certification
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify as our full-time employee, and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, sometimes as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!