Dental Assistant Full-Time
Practice Description: Established general dentistry office located in Kirkland (Totem Lake area) looking for a dental assistant who is highly motivated, dependable and a good team player to join our dental team.
The dental assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist(s) in the direct provision of primary care dental services to patients. The clinic assistant is also responsible for sterilization, preparation and inventory control of dental instruments and supplies.
• Greets patients in waiting area and escorts patients to the operating rooms.
• Advocate of a positive atmosphere of good dental and general health by demonstrating good example of oral hygiene, questioning patients to ascertain home care status, instructing patients in techniques of flossing and brushing in accordance with protocol.
• Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current infection control procedures.
• Review the health history, make patient chart entries under the direction of the dentist assigned and assure completion of forms and signatures.
• Assume the responsibility associated with any expanded duties that may be delegated by the dentist.
• Educate the patient with the aspects of their dental visit and provide support and compassion to that patient when it is needed.
• Review daily schedule in dental system to set up operatory and instruments.
• Assist in front office procedures if time allows or need is determined by the local manager or dentist.
• Supervise preventive maintenance of dental equipment.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
Pay Range:DOE, benefits will be discussed at interview
Paid Time Off:
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 2
Number of Assistants: 1
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Sterilization Techs: 0
Work Schedule: Mon-Thurs, 2 Fridays/month (every other)
Years Experience Required: New graduates welcome
Required Skills: Must be able to perform all essential duties of a dental assistant.
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!