Dental Assistant F/T or P/T
Practice Description: We are a private dental office that has been serving the Kitsap Community for 20 years. We have 2 dentists and 1 hygienist and lots of loyal patients who value the exceptional care we offer them and their families. We enjoy having fun and working as a team while taking care of our patient's dental needs.
Job Description: Registered Dental Assistant Needed! Competitive salary at our fast-paced office
We are looking to add a talented and enthusiastic dental assistant to our growing, privately owned dental office in Port Orchard, WA. You will love working with our team and our patients! Benefits and opportunities for advancement!
• Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
• New and Advanced Instruments & Procedures
• Potential of Continuing Education Opportunities
• Flexible morning and evening hours make it easy to "do life" outside the work hours.
• Must be detail orientated and dependable
• Must have current RDA certification in Washington State
• Able to be flexible with availability and schedule
• Comfortable with restorative assisting – crown & bridge, endo, extractions, fillings, rubber dam/Isolite placement etc.
• Comfortable with occasional assisted hygiene – taking x-rays, charting, reviewing health history
• Comfortable with light front office duties – answering phones, utilizing Dentrix, patient communications and basic insurance knowledge helpful
• Dentrix knowledge is a plus
• Understanding of sterilization techniques and protocol, general maintenance of equipment
Pay Range: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
Bonus: Bonus system in place based on production and patients seen
Medical/Dental Insurance: Yes
Paid Time Off: 3 weeks per year for full time employees
Number of Dentists: 2
Number of Registered Dental Hygienists: 1
Number of Assistants: 4
Number of Front Office Staff: 2
Number of Sterilization Techs: 1
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday flexible schedule
Years Experience Required: All experience levels welcome to apply
Required Skills: Registered Dental Assistant license in WA state
About Dental Professionals
There are many ways to work with us!
Full-time Flexible: You can qualify to be our full-time employee and we’ll provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package! YOU DECIDE YOUR SCHEDULE. Work when YOU want and as much as you want. You can have the flexibility to work around YOUR life, rather than trying to fit in life around your work schedule.
Per Diem: Pick up an occasional shift whenever it fits your schedule, while you’re between jobs, or during an office closure.
Temp to Hire: Work per diem jobs while seeking a full-time position, in some cases as a working interview with a potential employer.
Direct Hire: We can help you find your next dream job with a new office!